Grab the World | Denmark Street wear Brand
Here’s an exclusive interview of Denmark (Aalborg) based Street wear Brand: Grab The World. Check it out!
1. What is the start-up story behind your brand?
Grab The World (GTW) is a young brand that brought 2 “boys” together. We were both born and raised with very different backgrounds, but a common passion we both had. namely: FASHION.
In starting in 2013, we decided to “smash” our piggy banks and spend all our savings to create, a brand that we can show off with pride.
Our inspiration is the streets of Aalborg(Denmark). We both found out that, our city Aalborg got us the inspiration that we need to inspire to create unique styles and designs.
2. Describe your visual concepts, what is it like? What are three words that best define it?
3. In three words, characterize who you are.
Workhorse – perfectionist – Career driven.
4. What’s something that’s always running inside your mind lately?
Our new collection. This collection will be awesome with some new jackets and cool gear
5. Being in your position, I’m sure it can be overwhelming with the workload.
We find our peace in music, like kid cudi & wiz khaliffa.
How do you achieve balance in life?
Ballance?? We live for work. WORK WORK WORK!
6. What’s one incident that would serve as a turning point to your life?
When we in 2013 broke our piggy bank to collect all our money to start GTW
7. What three pieces of advice would you give to others when it comes to life & career?
Do what u love! Inspire other people!
8. What’s a typical day in your life like?
Wake up, eat my eggs. turn on the computer, read my emails. And go to work!
9. What’s one of the highlighting moment in your career? Why is it so?
10. What stops you from throwing in the towel and giving up during those frustrating days of being in this industry?
The fashion industry is so risky and so many companys close after 6 – 12 month. its frustrated that so many talents get spilled.
The people here in the streets of Aalborg (Denmark) inspire us to proceed!
11. Biggest risk ever taken?
Started GTW with all my savings. That was a big thing.!
12. Who has influenced you most and been your greatest inspiration?
The people of Aalborg. When i walk though the streets, the people inspire me.
13. How do you go about marketing your business or yourself? What has been your most successful form of marketing?
I would say Facebook & instagram have been a role player in our marketing. And all our friends here.
14. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years?
in 5 years? well my dream is to live in US and have a streetwear store, probably the same in 10 years.
15. What’s the first thing you would say to the world if all attention was on you right now?
Lets make some peace! our lives is to short to fight against each others.!