Introducing: RATED REAL CLOTHING | US Streetwear Brand Apparel
Here’s an exclusive interview with US Based Streetwear Brand Apparel: Rated Real Clothing, “DREAM IN INK”. Let’s check it out!
1. What is the start-up story behind your brand?
AN ARTIST MAKING MASTER PIECES THROUGH ART-WEAR.
2. Describe your visual concepts, what is it like? What are three words that best define it?
EXPRESSIVELY CREATING CLEVER TRANSLATIONS WITH ARTISTRY.
3. In three words, characterize who you are.
DREAM IN INK
4. What’s something that’s always running inside your mind lately?
MY REAL RECOGNIZE REAL DESIGN IS REMINISCENT OF ROBERT INDIAN’S “HOPE”.
5. Being in your position, I’m sure it can be overwhelming with the workload.
How do you achieve balance in life?
STRATEGICALLY EXECUTING WITH THE GRASS ROOT FINANCING.
6. What’s one incident that would serve as a turning point to your life?
LEARNING SCREEN PRINTING BEFORE RECEIVING MY DEGREE.
7. What three pieces of advice would you give to others when it comes to life & career?
IN LIFE AS WELL AS IN YOUR CAREER, MAY YOUR GOOD BE BETTER AND YOUR BETTER BE BEST.
8. What’s a typical day in your life like?
WAKE UP AND WORK AT MANA CONTEMPORARY FOR GLE STUDIOS. THEN RETURN TO MY HOME STUDIO, WHERE I AM TYPING THESE RESPONSES. WORK, WORK, WORK.
9. What’s one of the highlighting moments in your career? Why is it so?
I LANDED THE GREAT ADVENTURES ACCESSORY CONTRACT FOR WWW.GMPC.COM THROUGH A CRAIGSLIST POSTING. I CREATED THE ROLLER COASTER THEME HATS FOR (BATMAN SUPERMAN THE FLASH AND THE NEWLY OPENED GREEN HORNET.) 2011-12. IT SERVES AS EVIDENCE OF VICTORY.
10. What stops you from throwing in the towel and giving up during those frustrating days of being in this industry?
THE WARM RESPONSE FROM MY ART ADMIRES.
11. Biggest risk ever taken?
STEPPING OUT OF COMFORT ZONES TO TRANSCEND. HOODIE SWEATERS TURNING INTO HOODIE SWEATERS UNDER SUITE JACKET BLAZERS.
12. Who has influenced you most and been your greatest inspiration?
MY ART PROFESSOR WHO TOLD ME TO TAKE UP SCREEN PRINTING. MY FAMILY WHO INSPIRE MY WORK ETHIC.
13. How do you go about marketing your business or yourself? What has been your most successful form of marketing?
MOSTLY INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK USING PHOTOS CARRYING SPECIFIED HASH TAG TITLES.
14. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years?
AS THE FACE THAT BRIDGED STREETWEAR BUSINESS AND FINE ART.
15. What’s the first thing you would say to the world if all attention was on you right now?
BE GOOD TO ONE ANOTHER. MIND BODY AND SOUL, BE REAL!